2011年11月6日星期日

Your Pad Center Scam

YourPad Center has the Largest Apple iPad & iPad 2 Downloads Database. It contains over 150,000 Available Downloads for the Apple iPad Including: Novels, Daily Newspaper editions, Magazine, Comics, Music, Movies, Pictures, Software and Much more.Grab A Copy Click Here

The most complete database containing everything that you would ever need for your iPad. Access The Largest and Most Complete Apple iPad & iPad 2 Download Database on the Internet.

Free Step-by-Step Tutorial to help you get started.
Daily updated with the latest Ebooks, Movies, Software and Media.
No Monthly Subscription Fees.
Ultra High Download Speeds.

Members are granted Unlimited Download Rights, no hidden fees. Join once and get Unlimited access, without additional monthly charges.

Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginneers
Unlimited Downloads, No Limits
Ultra High Download Speeds
No Monthly Subscription Fees

Is there possibility to catch a virus or spyware by downloading the files from your server? No, YourPad files are checked before they are uploaded on the server.

Do I need to pay monthly fees for the membership? No need for monthly fees, once you get the permanent user you’ll never be asked again for payments.Grab A Copy Click Here

I initially got membership just to download games but it turned out its offering much more like movies, music, eBooks etc. and most importantly it all works very fast.

YourPad Center surprised me with the content available for download where I found many games that play cool on my ipad. Furthermore I was amazed by latest updates and new releases!


YourPad provide unlimited downloads, meaning you can download as much you want.

YourPad do provide high speed servers and the speed of the downloads remains high all the time.

For quiet some time I was looking for one place where I can find all the latest games, movies, music and software for my iPhone and iPad. Finally I found YourPad Center. YourPad Centers Content looks amazing and its worth for every single dollar I paid.

YourPad Center surprised me with the content available for download where I found many games that play cool on my ipad. Furthermore I was amazed by latest updates and new releases!

With my membership will I get the new updates with latest games, music, movies and software? Your membership gets unlimited access to all files offered, despite the time of registration.
Grab A Copy Click Here

没有评论:

发表评论